Since 1996, Catalys has worked for the pharmaceutical, cosmetic, chemical and electronic industries as an expert in fine chemicals.
Catalys can promote either your activities or your products in France, Europe or globally.
Catalys maintains a NCE research program for applications mainly concerning pharmaceutical or cosmetic areas.
CONSULTING FOR FINE CHEMICALS
Catalys offers consulting services for Industrialization, Internal and External growth and Technological Development
Catalys identifies manufacturers of rare or specific products and selects the most appropriate source under Confidential Disclosure Agreement.
Syntor is specialized in a wide range of reactions utilising multi-purpose production facilities in the UK, India and China. Examples of extensive experience include Chlorinations, Hydrogenations, Friedel-Crafts, Diels Alder, Hoffman rearrangement and Duff reactions.
Evergreen Fine Chemicals manufactures fine organic chemicals applying green technologies into nitration, bromination, oxidation and chlorination.
Founded in 1995, SiliCycle® Inc. is a worldwide leader in the development, the manufacturing and the commercialization of silica gel products for chromatography, analytical and organic chemistry.
BioVectra is an innovative cGMP drug development partner, custom manufacturer and raw material supplier with more than 40 year experience serving the Pharmaceutical, Diagnostic and Biotechnology industries.
Materium offers products based from hollow silica microspheres & graphene and microencapsulation services.
The company Sholkem Chemie, based in the UK, offers fine and specialty chemicals from Asia (India, China) for pharma intermediates or APIs.
- CATALYS - Le Nobel 99, cours Gambetta 69003 LYON - France
- +33 (0)4 72 84 41 35
- +33 (0)4 72 84 41 36
- Contact Form
- Follow us on Linked In
- 03 Jan 2022After 25 years serving the world of chemicals, Catalys is reorienting its objective
- 03 Apr 2020Continuity of our activities
- 08 Oct 2019CPhI 2019 in Frankfurt
- 21 Jun 2019CHEMSPEC Europ 2019 in Basel
- 15 Feb 2019Welcome to our brand new website now available!
- 28 Jan 2019Phenylmethylsulfonyl Fluoride (PMSF)
- 20 Sep 2018CPhI 2018 in Feria de Madrid
- 01 Jun 2018Catalys at Chemspec Europe in Koeln